Timney Triggers is an American manufacturer of replacement and aftermarket triggers for firearms based in Phoenix, AZ. Timney is an iconic name in the gun world and has been manufacturing triggers since 1949.
Timney is always on the hunt for extraordinary people and truly welcome inquiries. If you think you're a good fit working the people who design, manufacture, sell, service and market "The World's Finest Triggers" simply give us a shout.
We'd love to hear from you.
Currrent opportunities at Timney:
- Candidate must have a minimum of a BS in Mechanical Engineering or closely related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience.
- Use SolidWorks, as well as other CAD and CAM software, on a daily basis to create models, drawings, BOM’s, and create part programs. Capability and speed is critical, especially in all standard SolidWorks functions and features such as assemblies, configuration, mates, and general good modeling practices.
- Can identify inefficiencies in manufacturing processes or in product design and end effectively solve through design or process improvement.
- Must be capable of understanding mechanism design, dimensioning complex geometry, measurement standards, and have a general understanding of force deflection and materials science.
- Experience with document control i.e. non conformances, engineering change requests, technical part sheets, cut sheets.
- Interact directly with to customers and venders to collect design input information, send and receive documents for approval, and in general be skilled in professional-level customer service communications and technical discussions both over the phone, via email or in person.
- Has experience with CNC machining
- Problem solving abilities
- Have very good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Works well in a team
- Solution Driven
- Can give and receive constructive criticism
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and hands-on approach to manufacturing
- Must be able to read and interpret industry blueprints
- Must be able to determine machine tool and CNC program errors
- Excellent communication skills required to interface with designers and engineers
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong focus on quality
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Experience using CAD design and CNC machining packages such as SolidWorks, BOBCAD, Fusion 360 etc…
- Experience with Swiss lathes, Fanuc Robo-Drills, Fanuc EDM’s or similar machines
- Proficient at G and M coding and has experience with machine programming
For more information, or to apply, please call 866-484-6639, or Click Here to be directed to our contact form.