Timney Triggers is an American manufacturer of replacement and aftermarket triggers for firearms based in Phoenix, AZ. Timney is an iconic name in the gun world and has been manufacturing triggers since 1949.
Timney is always on the hunt for extraordinary people and truly welcome inquiries. If you think you're a good fit working the people who design, manufacture, sell, service and market "The World's Finest Triggers" simply give us a shout.
We'd love to hear from you.
Currrent opportunities at Timney:
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and hands-on approach to manufacturing
- Must be able to read and interpret industry blueprints
- Must be able to determine machine tool and CNC program errors
- Excellent communication skills required to interface with designers and engineers
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong focus on quality
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Experience using CAD design and CNC machining packages such as SolidWorks, BOBCAD, Fusion 360 etc…
- Experience with Swiss lathes, Fanuc Robo-Drills, Fanuc EDM’s or similar machines
- Proficient at G and M coding and has experience with machine programming
For more information, or to apply, please call 866-484-6639, or Click Here to be directed to our contact form.